Thursday, October 13, 2005

some more horse pics...(i really should do some other ones....)

this one is very cool the black is such a contrast against the bright blue and green...
this is one of my absolute favourites, partly because orange is my favorite color, but also it just tells a story, and the way it kinda blurs is so discriptive....unfo, it wasn't wasn't that blurry originally....computers are weird..... this one is just plain cute!
another favorite, i love this one! it shows such character of movement! horses are just amazing!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm the first to post!!! : ) Anyway, I luv the horse on the orange!!!! luv everything about it, cept the over blurriness. i Agree completely Comp's r WEIRD!!!
And very cool. sorry 4 going on and on. : )

Anonymous said...

nice horse pictures!

Heidi said...

Thanks! I know, u should see it when it's the way it's supposed 2 b... I saw it once in a magazine, it took up 2 pages and looked so cool....

don't worry ur definetly not the only 1!

Oh, i like ur blog btw!

Heidi said...

oh, and who's anonymous?

thanks whoever u r!

Anonymous said...

Horses are awesome animals! So majestic adn beeeeauuuuuuutiful!

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I don't like horses, well at least I am never going to own one, sure go ahead and look but I sure will never own a hay burner!!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry but that anonymous was me
ALBERT!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

you-you-you don't like horses??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

how can anyone not like horses????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

not that you have to be crazy about them or want one or something, but how can you not like them??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh well, i guess i'll forgive you....

i totally totally agree with you beth, you're so blessed to have them!

you know i've never even seen yours?

have a great day everyone!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

Hey, I love your horse pictures, especially the colt! SO cute! What a life they have eh? with no school...:P lol!
cool blog:)