Monday, June 15, 2009

Here we go...!!!

Sooo... we are in SD at Melany's lovely little apartment, waiting for breakfast and getting ready for our first day. Like I said in the last post things are going to be quite different, but I am really excited for how it's all going to work out. A lot of it we don't really know yet but we will be doing Bible club every night 7-9, and spending time in the afternoon just hanging out/potentially helping out with Okreeks summer rec program. So I will let you know how that all goes!

I am really loving being here with such a small team. For one thing, the drive up was lovely, without having to time rest stops for 30 different people... if you catch my drift. hehe. Yesterday we had a ton of time just to talk with each other and it was so encouraging for me. There is going to be a lot of relationship building this week, both with each other and the kids. To God Be the Glory!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Forever and ever Amen!

Thanks for the update!!